In association with Tortoise Welfare UK
Conference Outline 2019 (Provisional)
‘Chelonian Conservation and Welfare in Europe’
Saturday 16th November 2019
10:00am – 4:00pm (6 CPD hours)
Writtle University College, Lordship Road, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3RR
Kindly supported by Peregrine Livefoods
- Torsten Blank – Turtle Survival Alliance Europe – Asian turtle crisis and European contributions to Chelonian conservation.
- Sarah Brown – Veterinary – joining us to discuss current veterinary practice with a focus on egg retention in Chelonia.
- Eleanor Lien Hua Tirtasana Chubb – Chair of TSA Europe and TWUK – will be presenting on perceptions of Chelonia in captivity and the community.
- Adam Davis – Bristol Zoo – Zoo conservation and Chelonian work.
- Charlotte Ducotterd – Turtle Sanctuary Conservation Center, Switzerland
- Chris Newman – Reptile rescue work and latest news of European reptile law.
- Beate Pfau – Field research – latest Testudo hermanni research and findings from the wild.
- Matt Rendle – Veterinary – experienced exotics veterinary nurse – wound healing in reptiles, case studies and the work of the Veterinary Wound Library.
|Registration (includes optional Sunday workshops)||Registration fee (£)||Notes|
|Full conference, non-member||50||Registration includes digital membership to TSA for 2019|
|Full conference, TSA member||30|
|Full conference, student||30||Registration includes digital membership to TSA for 2019|
Pre-booking only. Refreshments and lunch inclusive.
PLEASE NOTE NEW CONTACT & BANK DETAILS
For more details or to reserve your place, please email: email@example.com
Please see the booking form or ask for further details on our accommodation discounts and social meal on Saturday 16th November at the County Hotel, Chelmsford.
Networking dinner (three course meal, vegetarian/vegan options) £20
Details download (Word): FINAL__CONFERENCE_ POSTER_2019__